● Fresh Kale without spine washed & chopped tiny
● 1 Slice raw red onion minced
● 1 Freshly cooked corn on the cob. Scrape corn off the cob. Discard cob
● Beetroot bush washed and chopped finely
● 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
● 1 handful dried Cranberry
● 1 handful walnuts
Mix Everything together in a bowl
A Low Calories, Inexpensive, Delicious Dish to help you to succeed on your health journey and with Your health goals.
Food is Medicine🥦
Marva Riley, Registered Nurse.
Author of the book EAT SLEEP MEDITATE A NURSE’S GUIDE TO HEALTH