SPICY STRING BEANS RECIPE
● 1 pound string beans washed & cut into 1 inch strips. Remove stems. Cook till tender. Drain.
● 1 small onion chopped
● 4 cloves fresh garlic chopped
● 1 slice ginger roots minced
● 1 medium ripe tomato chopped
● 1/2 tsp powdered allspice
● 1/4 Red bell pepper chopped
● 1 tsp crushed red pepper
● 1/4 tsp Seasalt
● 1/8 cup olive oil ( or less)
Heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic. Fry garlic till golden. Add onion, tomato, ginger root, bell pepper. Stir well.
Add salt, red pepper, allspice. Stir well. Reduce heat to low.
Stir in string beans.
Reduce heat to simmer. Let simmer for 15 minutes
Serve over Rice or Quinoa
Want more recipes? Visit my YouTube channel. Link in bio
More recipes on my website https://rnmarvariley.com
More recipes in my Health & Wellness book: EAT SLEEP MEDITATE A NURSE’S GUIDE TO HEALTH by Marva Riley Registered Nurse….available on Amazon & my website https://rnmarvariley.com