● 2 cups cabbage washed and chopped
● 1 cup mushrooms halved
● 1 small onion chopped
● 4 whole cloves fresh garlic
● 1 slice ginger root minced
● 1 small ripe tomato chopped
● 1/4 bell pepper chopped
● 2 tablespoon olive oil
● pinch salt to taste
● 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Heat oil on medium. Stir in all ingredients. Reduce heat to low. Simmer till cabbage tender.
This is a low-calorie, healthy dish that will help you with your weightloss goals.
Serve with baked potato & a raw green salad.
🥦 Eating your raw vegetable salad first will help you to feel full & satisfied, hence reducing your risk of overeating.