- I take nothing for granted
- Appreciating each new day as if it’s my last
- No worrying about the things over which I have no control
- Every moment is a precious gift
- Family and good friends are cherished, hugging just a little longer
- Apologies and love expressed freely
- I dance and twirl. Laughing uncontrollably, giddily. Caring not who looks on.
With eager anticipation, look towards the hills from whence pours my seasons of blessings. Of dreams come true. Of desires fulfilled.
Marva Riley, RN
Author of the book Eat Sleep Meditate a Nurse’s Guide to Health
Author of SHEIR Recipe Book
Holistic Health Advocate⬇️⤵️